Exchanging WAXP for TLM can be a secure, low fee, low risk process where you select both coins, make the deposit, and swap the tokens, quickly and easily. You should simply need to choose your platform (exchange, broker, or DEX) based on some simple criteria, including the fees charged, the security features and safety provided by the platform, an appropriate selection of coins and simple easy-to-use interface and procedure. You can choose from Coinbase, Gate.io, Crypto.com, KuKoin, Godex, DEX’s, Bityard and more!
Read on for additional insights and advice the author provides below:
What do you do when one asset moves $60 million in 24 hours? “Tell me more,” is the right answer.
About Waxp and Alien Words Coins
There is one asset that has exceeded $65 million in trade volume for the past 24 hours. TLM stands for Alien Worlds. So what is this token and why are people investing so much in it?
Wax and Alien Words are Metaverse tokens that combine DeFi and NFT – and have a huge potential, too. Their combined market cap is now getting close to 1 billion dollars.
Why do they have potential, you may ask? Because you can control an entire planet with it – that’s why. Starting small is okay. You can get land, tools, upgrades, unique NFTs, etc.
Additionally, Waxp offers features like the Federation of Planets. Yes, it is all about dominating the world!
Moreover, all financial media predict for it a bright future on the real-world market. It is expected to grow between 600 and 700% up to 2024.
Maybe you haven’t traded before, so you might wonder how you do that and what kind of exchanges there are. The answer is — there are three kinds, which we will discuss below.
Brokers are intermediaries, either individuals or companies. They look up opportunities for their clients on several platforms.
They can only serve a limited number of clients. Some brokers prefer to work only with larger investors.
Exchange platforms took over the role of the broker. They use complex software and apps to allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Some created their own crypto wallets. When you trade with them, the funds are in their custody for larger periods of time. Certain investors don’t appreciate this, preferring to have control of their own funds.
P2P (Peer-to-Peer) Platforms
They connect two users directly, so they can complete the exchange without an intermediary.
In the past, the case against peer-to-peer networks was the possibility of meeting untrustworthy people. The blockchain contracts decreased that risk significantly.
What Are the Best Waxp and Alien Crypto Exchanges in 2022?
For any investor who appreciates anonymity and convenience, Godex is the right choice. Go to to check out all of its perks.
So how is Godex better?
It’s straightforward: first, there’s no need to register. You can complete the swap anonymously. They don’t ask for wads of paperwork.
Second, there’s the fixed exchange rate, so you can profit even if the market changes quickly.
Third, there’s no exchange limit.
Most sites list the following top competitors for 2022: Coinbase, Crypto.com, Gate.io, KuCoin.
What Are Exchange Features
There is always the issue of choosing the best exchange for you. This choice differs from person to person. What you need to do is to check at least these and see who offers you the best deal.
- Coin count. How many coins can you trade on that exchange? There are some exchanges that only offer a couple of options, while others offer hundreds. Godex offers 301+.
- Accepted payment methods. Depending on your location, this can be a big hurdle. Godex does not require expensive payment processors — only blockchain transactions. Both the cost and time are slashed this way.
- Fees. There are three kinds, deposit, transaction, and withdrawal fees. They can vary between 0.1% and a whooping 1.99% on various platforms. Godex.io is the biggest helper here — their software brings you the offer with the lowest fee, with fixed rates for 30 minutes.
- Exchange reputation. It’s all about money, so it’s normal to check for social proof. On Trustpilot, Godex’s rating is Excellent.
- KYC — Know Your Customer rules. It all depends on the place the exchange is registered and where you live. Other exchanges might ask for lots of documents before allowing you to buy or sell. This can get really annoying. What about the Godex exchange? No KYC here!
How to Convert WAXP to TLM
Exactly what do you need to do to convert WAXP to TLM ?
- Choose the currency you want to convert — WAXP to TLM, in this case.
- Choose the amount of WAXP you want to exchange.
- Enter your wallet address.
- Wait for the deposit to clear.
- Wait for the exchange to finish.
- Check your“Completed” page to confirm the transaction is done.
You’ve just converted WAXP to TLM.
These years, the pandemic has complicated our lives. We all have to face constantly changing rules. So most TLM investors want to have everything straightforward.
Exchanging WAXP for TLM is simple. You select both coins, make the deposit, and get the swapped token. And if you want to save on fees and trade anonymously, you can invest in TLM on Godex.
Alien Worlds Waxp
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.